- Who should attend CHIEF?
- What’s included with my registration?
- How do I get to the Hyatt Regency Miami?
- Is parking included?
- Is transportation provided to Caribbean305?
- How do I purchase additional tickets for Caribbean305?
- How do I purchase tickets to Taste of the Caribbean Lunch and Dinner competitions?
- As an Allied Exhibitor, what should I bring with me?
CHIEF is open to industry professionals who are interested in the sharing of best practices, including all Hoteliers and Allied Members. Attendance typically includes owners, managers, associations, agencies, and vendors. CHTA membership is required to attend the event.
Each registration for CHIEF includes access to all CHIEF related events, general access to Taste of the Caribbean, and one Caribbean305 ticket.
The Hyatt Regency Miami is located at 400 SE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 near Brickell Avenue. For a map and more information, please visit the Hyatt Regency Miami website here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/florida/hyatt-regency-miami/miarm/maps-parking-transportation
Parking is not included in the registration fee. For more information on parking rates, please visit the Hyatt Regency Miami website here: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/florida/hyatt-regency-miami/miarm/maps-parking-transportation.
Yes. We provide shuttles to and from Caribbean 305 (located at Mana Wynwood) for registered delegates only. Shuttles will pick up and drop off at the Hyatt Regency Miami.
When you register for CHIEF, you may select your Competition Lunch and Dinner tickets on the registration sheet or online registration portal. If you would like to purchase tickets after initial registration, you may login to your online registration portal and purchase them there. If you face problems, please provide a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets will also be sold on site while supplies last.
For your Exhibitor area, you may want to bring a pop-up or standing banner that fits within the allotted space and some promotional materials. See below for some general tips and suggestions for materials to bring:
- A supply of business cards with full contact information-remember, you’ll have chances to network throughout the whole event.
- Brochures and fact sheets about your destination
- The delegate(s) you choose to represent your company at CHIEF should be completely knowledgeable about your company and its products and services.