CHTA's COVID-19 Resource Center
We invite you to monitor our communications and specifically visit and use our COVID-19 Resource Center for up-to-date information and tools to support your operations, communications and forecasting.
CHTA is providing members a newly launched weekly webinar series called “CHTA Live: The Resilience Series”. Webinars on this series provide practical content to support your strategies for recovery; join the interactive discussions and exchange with industry professionals.
The Caribbean region's annual networking, education and best practice sharing event
- Connect and learn from fellow peers and industry experts
- Engage at sessions with plenty of time for exchange
- Choose from 12 exciting topics addressing the most important issues in the industry
- Showcase your own expertise – share your best practices
- Display and connect at the Exchange Hub (display area for allied members)
- Support our award-winning culinary ambassadors at our annual Taste of the Caribbean competition
CHIEF is designed to be one of the best ‘investments’ you can make, and one of the best opportunities for making incredible contacts and gain invaluable information.
“Since its inception, I have sent team members to each one of the CHIEF conferences because I have seen it add significant value to my team’s personal and professional development, as well as great improvement in their productivity and morale. Each year my General Managers are responsible for identifying one team member from each hotel to attend CHIEF. I encourage you do the same!”